"And Roger, being of kind heart and generous pocket, and a little bit racist, drove me home that night. And he drove me home plenty of other nights, too. If you let people into your life a little bit, they can be pretty damn amazing." ( Sherman Alexie pg. 129)
How do you let people into your life?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
By making friends with other people that you dont know.
Nice blog there Chao.
you let them help you when you need it.
i let anyone in but then push out the people that dont impress me.
I let people into my life byb being friends with them and asking for help or giving help to them. You have to accept them to let them in.
I love this quote becuase its the first time I think hes happy at his new school. And hes prud that he made the decision for Reardan and he has let people in.
This is a great, honest post! All you need are two more like it b/c you're only 1/3 of the way done w/ the requirements. 18/50
Post a Comment